Friday 24 October 2014

Dexter's First Birthday Party

The time has come where I have to start thinking about Dexter's first birthday party. I can't believe he's eleven months, and time really has flown. I know I need to make his birthday special, but as he's only one he won't really remember it, so I'm not going overboard with it. I've decided just to keep it to family only, and we're having a little Woodland theme going on. The cake obviously has to be a caterpillar one as well, that's really for me! I'm not making one this year, although I've had my eye on a few ones on Pinterest. I can always leave that for another year. 

I can't remember what I was Googling but I came across the Party Delights website run by Tesco, and fell in love with their themes. You can buy everything direct from them, and know it will all match. That's definitely a load off my shoulders. I know I said I wasn't going overboard, ahem. This is what I have so far, in the Woodland theme. I think I have everything I need serving wise?
Now I just need to think about the food! If anyone has any suggestions I would be really grateful. I'm buying a caterpillar cake so that's sorted. I was thinking sandwiches and little cakes, maybe a tea party? Help a lady out here please!

No comments:

Post a Comment