Sunday 19 October 2014

Hello, and welcome!

Hello and welcome to our very first blog post at Little Bug and Me. 

I'm Michelle, blogger at Satchels & Pearls, and I decided that I would begin an adventure with Dexter and start our own blog. As Dexter grows more and more into his own little person, and expresses himself a lot more, I thought it time we had space dedicated to him. This will include product reviews, our life journey, along with regular updates so our family all over the world can see how he grows. As he gets bigger (and trust me, he's certainly doing that!) and can stand/walk I'm hoping to feature outfit posts too. 

I haven't felt wholly confident blogging much about our lives on Satchels & Pearls with it predominantly being a fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog, but I'm hoping to grab some of my followers to come join us on this new adventure!

Little Bug & Me x

No comments:

Post a Comment